How does the IPL PhotoFacial Skin Rejuvenation work?
An intense pulsed light is applied in a series of pulses over the treatment area. Without damaging the skin, the light penetrates through the skin and is absorbed by the abnormally dilated vessels or pigmentation. The heat impairs the vessel or lesion, and the body begins its natural healing process. The lesion will darken before it flakes off or is absorbed by the body. PhotoFacial treatment can be given as frequently as every three weeks.
What are the benefits of PhotoFacial procedures?
- Treatment improves sun spots, age spots, dull complexions, uneven pigmentation, large pores, sun damaged skin, and early signs of aging.
- Treatment improves red flushing skin, rosacea, and broken capillaries.
- Enjoy smoother skin with a more even tone.
- Minimal discomfort during treatment.
- Resume regular activities immediately.
How many PhotoFacial treatments will I need?
For optimal results, we find a series of 4 to 6 PhotoFacial treatments are recommended. Optimal results are achieved when treatment is preceeded with Microdermabrasion, Ultrasonic or other exfoliation treatment.